Join us on May 23rd for Brooklyn Nine Nine trivia, hosted by our friends at Hub of Trivia and Events. We’ve got new questions and prizes galore, so if you haven’t won yet, here’s your chance!
Tickets sell out fast, so get yours today!
Date: Tuesday, May 23
Start Time: 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Teams of: 1-6 people.
Please Note: Each ticket registered is valid for one (1) person. Please select the number of tickets for each person in your group.
Hosted by: Hub of Trivia and Events
– Charged phone is required to play
– Doors open at 6:30pm.
– First question is at 7:30pm SHARP
– Four rounds, about 12 questions each
– Compete for gift cards and wicked Parks and Recreation themed prizes! The second and third place team will receive awesome prizes, too!
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM:
– Tickets are $10.00 + HST per player
– On Event Night, please register your team name with our staff
– Minimum of 1 player and max of 6 players per team